The standard test gauge is an accurate gauge used for the calibration of pressure instrumentation. The accuracy of the test gauge means that the error in reading is guaranteed not to exceed 0.25% at any point of the scale on either rising or falling pressure.
The key features of the U1401A are:
- Simultaneous signal generation and measurement
- DC, AC, and AC+DC voltage and current measurements
- DC voltage, DC current, and square wave outputs
- Intelligent output and standby control. Rechargeable Ni-MH battery with built- in charging capability
- Smart charger design without battery removal
- Bright Electroluminescence (EL) backlight with 5- digit LCD display
This is a full range of our leakage clamp meters. Use of highly sensitive transformer jaws permits AC current measurements in the order of milliamps. These instruments can measure not only earth leakage current but also leakage current flowing in live conductors of single and three phase systems by directly clamping them together
REKEN KEIKI GX-2009
Using an advanced detection system consisting of four gas sensors, the GX-2009 personal four-gas monitor detects the presence of combustible gas, oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), and hydrogen sulfide (H2S) simultaneously. The GX-2009’s compact size and easy-to-use design makes it ideally suited for a wide range of applications, including sewage treatment plants, utility manholes, tunnels, hazardous waste sites, power stations, petrochemical refineries, mines, paper mills, drilling rigs, and fire fighting stations
TUBING BENDER & TUBING CUTTER
- Tube bending is the umbrella term for metal forming processes used to permanently form pipes or tubing
- A tube cutter is used to cut plastic tubing or piping materials such as; PVC (polyvinyl chloride), CPVC (Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride, PEX (polyethylene), vinyl, polybutylene and other plastics
WALKING MEASURING WHEEL
A measuring wheel, formally called a surveyor’s wheel, is a construction measuring tool. In modern times, the surveyor’s wheel is primarily used for just that – surveying. Generally, a measuring wheel is constructed using an aluminum (or other metal) body and solid or pneumatic tires. As you walk, you push or pull the device alongside. The wheel rotates and, using basic rotational kinematics (s=rθ), you can determine the distance between two points.
- Remove harmful contaminants and keep your new rotating and hydraulic equipment operating at peak performance; significantly reducing the potential for premature failure. Contaminants such as water, rust, loose scale, weld slag, sand, dirt, and/or oils are removed from the system with a proper pre-operational cleaning, reducing the wear, scoring, and damage bearings, control valves, instrumentation, and critical operating systems are subjected to. Insoluble particles can become trapped in the bearings of rotating equipment and cause significant damage. The dynamic oil film thickness in rotating bearings can be less than a micron, so it is imperative to remove particulate from lubrication systems down to a microscopic level
THE CLEANING PROCESS IS CONDUCTED IN THREE STAGES:
Removal of oils and varnishes velocity flushing to remove debris introduction & filtration of the lubrication oil
Portable ventilator (blower) is used for mini, underground, drainage workshop. Other than that, it also make a gas exhaust for dust blowing and supply fresh air
A Magnetic Drilling Machine is a portable drilling machine with a magnetic base (either electromagnetic or permanent magnet). It uses standard twist drill bits, and some can also be used with annular cutters, milling cutters and other rotary cuttters.
- Type : MHB1
- 230 V
- 1100 W
- 140119 (series)
An angle or hand grinder is a power tool regularly used by construction workers and contractors. It is used for cutting and grinding an iron, steel and other metals. Grinder also used for metal roof cladding, corrugated iron and other steel sheeting. It also can cut PVC waste pipe , brick, stone and concrete.
- 3.8 A
- 50 Hz
- Ø100 MM