The Fluke-787 ProcessMeter combines a DMM and a Loop Calibrator in one rugged, handheld tool – for about what you would expect to pay for a loop calibrator alone. The 787 starts with the Fluke-87 DMM you know and trust, then adds ability to measure, source, and simulate DC loop current with 0.05% accuracy and 1 micro-amp resolution.
The fluke 789 Processmeter is a handheld, battery-operated tool for measuring electrical parameters, supplying steady or ramping current to test process instruments and providing > 24 V loop power supply. It has all the features of a digital multimeter, plus current output capability.
TRUE RMS MULTIMETER
FLUKE 87 V
When productivity is on the line and you need to solve problems fast, the Fluke 87V delivers the accuracy and advanced troubleshooting capabilities you need. Designed specifically to handle complex signals, the 87V industrial multimeter, allows you to gain productivity by taking the guesswork out of drive system troubleshooting even in loud, high energy, and high altitude locations.
TRUE RMS MULTIMETER
FLUKE 179 V
The Fluke 179 True-rms Multimeter has the features needed to find most electrical and HVAC problems. Simple to use with significant improvements over the original Fluke 70 Series.
- Wide 1000 v measurement rate
- True rms for precise measurement of non-linear signals
- Capacitance, resistance, continuity and frequency
TRUE RMS MULTIMETER
FLUKE 114 V
The Fluke 114 is the troubleshooting tool for “go/no-go” testing. It includes a feature to prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage.
- AutoVolt: automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance and continuity
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
The Fluke 707 Loop Calibrator is a high performance solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops. It feature :
- One handed user interface with “Quick Click” detented knob mA sourcing, simulation and measurement 0.015% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution
- Simultaneous mA and % of span display
- Selectable step or ramp outputs24V loop supply with mA measure, including 250 Ω HART resistor0-28 VDC measurement to check loop voltage
Tear drop shaped jaws for ease of use in tight places and crowded cable areas.
- Designed to meet internationally proven safety standards such as IEC 61010-1, UL3111 and VDE0411
- Three functions in one unit; AC current, AC voltage and resistance
- Resistance range provides audible continuity test
- Frequency response from 40Hz to 1kHz on AC current and voltage ranges
Offers improved performance perfect for a wide range of current measurement situations. With true-rms ac voltage and current measurements, the Fluke 375 can read up to 600 V and 600 A in both ac and dc modes with the fixed jaw.
- 999.9 A ac and dc current measurement with fixed jaw
- 2500 A ac current measurement with iFlex™ flexible current probe (sold separately)
- 1000 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Frequency measurement to 500 Hz with both jaw and iFlex™
- Resistance measurement to 60 kΩ with continuity detection
DRUCK DP 1610
The GE Druck DPI-610-IS intrinsically safe instruments measure and display pneumatic and hydraulic pressure applied to the test port. Pressure measurement can be absolute, gauge and sealed gauge and in ranges from 2.5 mbar to 700 bar (1.0 inH2O to 10000 psi).
DIGITAL INSULATION TESTER
KYORITSU 3005A & 3007A
- Bargraph to display insulation resistance
- Displays the value of external AC voltage along with flashing symbol
- Auto null function to automatically subtract the test lead resistance before displaying the real continuity resistance value
- Live circuit warning beeper
- Releasing the test button automatically discharges the charges stored in the circuit under test
- 200mA continuity measuring current to IEC 61557
- Minimum 1mA current on insulation tests to IEC 61557